Gold coast pool inspections are here to help you with all your questions related to the new regulations on pool safety. We have very helpful and friendly pool inspectors.
Is your fence compliant with the new regulations?
Are You Confused By The New Laws?
We are here to help. Give us a call to answer all your questions.
Does my pool need to be registered?
Do I need an inspection done on my pool?
How often do I need an inspection?
Selling? Renting? Body corporate? Need to get your pool fence inspected? Just want to know it's Child safe?
Why choose us?
1) Our difference is we save you time and money by coming up with simple, safe, low cost solutions to make your pool compliant rather than just showing you what's not compliant.
2) Upon booking with us we supply you with the exact check list our pool inspector uses to check your pool so you can do your own pre inspection check to save the cost of re-inspection by us.
3) See how we saved a 5 star apartment complex over $5000 on their pool compliance notice by coming up with alternative solutions ( see our testimonials )
4) Drowning is the leading cause of accidental death in children under 5 in Australia. We contribute a percentage of each inspection to Hannah’s foundation www.hannahsfoundation.com to raise awareness and prevent drowning please click the link read this touching story and donate.
5) Not only are we competitively priced but you get so much more for your money.
We are based on the Gold coast so please see map below of our service area contact us today